maandag 18 januari 2016

A colourful tag with Crealies texture stamps


Our guestdesigner today is Sari. She has created the tag below and explains how she did it.

Hi there! 
My name is Sari Hänninen and I’m proud to be a part of the design team for Crealies today. 

I’ve made a tag with a so called collage stamping technique, using some of the Crealies texture stamps. First off, I die cut the shape of a beautiful tag from Crealies (Crea-Nest-Lies XXL Labels & Tags), and then I coloured it in with some distress ink. 
I stamped with black ink around the edges of the tag and continued stamping in the center after that.


Here’s a close up picture that shows it better.


I put a stencil on the tag and sprayed some water on i. I took the stencil away and dried off the water, in order to get a ghosting effect (bleached effect). 



I also splattered on some thick embossing powder – that I melted with a heat gun from underneath, in order to make it stick. 


Crealies items: 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...