maandag 6 februari 2017

Card with a Swedish die cut word


Vandaag hebben we een Zweedse Guest Designer: Sari. Zij is aan het werk gegaan met de nieuwe Zweedse tekststansen.

A Pink collage stamped card with a Swedish die cut word.

I’m starting to like the pink red colour combo more and more,
when it comes to collage stamping. 

I’ve made a collage stamped frame with pattern stamps from Crealies,
on a piece of paper that measures approximately 9*15,5 cm. 

Here’s a photo of the card as a whole.
Below you will find more bit by bit pictures. 


 I started spraying the paper with pink hues of Distress spray stain. 
I’ve also done a bit of Ghosting with a stencil, water and a napkin. 

 

The patterns are stamped with red and black ink. 
All the used Bits & Pieces stamps are are listed below:

I wanted to be able to use even more pattern stamps on the same card, and decided to die cut a heart shape out of shrink plastic to do so. 
The heart die is called Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 29.

I used a stazon ink pad to stamp on the plastic surface.
I shrunk it down with a heat tool. 
  

I also used some white punchinella and some threads to create more texture.
I glued it all down with a glue gun. 
I also glued down some frosted half pearls. 
   
 

A wonderful piece of news at Crealies in January 2017
is the introduction of Swedish word dies ;-) 
I’ve used the word 'Kram' (hugs) here,
to die cut a shape out of white fun foam (funky foam). 


I’ve made the card into a specially folded card, called an upright z-fold card. 


I’ve cut a pointy topper for the card,
with a stitch die called On the Edge no. 15. 
I’ve also made a tab with the help of a stitch oval die: Crea-Nest-Lies no. 23. 
Here you can see the card from two angels. 

 

Crealies dies / stansen:

Crealies stamps / stempels:

Svenska ord die no. 5 Kram On the Edge stans no. 15 / On the Edge die no. 15
Crea-Nest-Lies stansen no. 23 XXL met stiksteeklijn/ Crea-Nest-Lies dies no. 23 XXL with stitchline Crea-Nest-Lies XXL stansen no. 29 / Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 29
Bits & Pieces no. 7 Thin mosaic Bits & Pieces no. 9 Grunge dots Bits & Pieces no. 11 Sparkle Bits & Pieces no. 26 Splash Bits & Pieces no. 29 sunburst Bits & Pieces no. 30 Honeycomb Bits & Pieces no. 39 Bits & Pieces no. 41 Bits & Pieces no. 50 Bits & Pieces no. 59 Stitch A Bits & Pieces no. 60 Stitch B

Med vänlig hälsning,
Sari

Sari, thanks for making this nice card.
Soon you can also find it on Sari's blog.







2 opmerkingen:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...